Bracelets Together supports NHS Charities Together
Bracelets Together was created by Alison Hargreaves and Allison Smethurst in April 2020 during their time in isolation. After being inspired by the Government’s NHS volunteering appeal, they decided to use their creative talents to produce a bespoke and unique bracelet range in support of the NHS, social care and key workers and the emergency services.
Working literally round the clock they overcame a lack of materials, shipping slots, labour shortages and time differences. In just over 4 weeks they brought the range from concept to market - a tremendous achievement that would take at least three months in normal times.
A troop of creative UK volunteers were recruited from LinkedIn and Bracelets Together was launched due to fantastic volunteers who volunteered their skills and services for free; Huge thanks go to:
- Ben Feltwell from Baldur Digital - Design and build of the ecommerce website
- Anthony Gibbons and Rhys Hocking from Blackberry Design - Design of the logo and packaging materials
- Darren Shipman from DPIX - Product photography
- Lauren Aston from Lauren Aston Designs – Lifestyle photography
- Samantha Smith from Papillon Communications – PR and marketing support
- Alexandra Burrows – Marketing and social media support
- Matthew Boddy from Deloitte – Financial structure
- Help for Heroes for their advice
- Richard Tidswell, Business Doctors – Strategy advisor
- Hayley and Hannah Giles from Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce
- Di Pierson – Designer of the Angel Tribute Mark
If you haven’t yet purchased a bracelet then please take a look at our range here.